The Jacksonville Country Day School Parents' Association (PA) meets regularly and holds several events during the school year. All parents are welcome to attend PA meetings and all families are invited to PA events. Please mark your calendars and stay involved!
2019-2020 Parents' Association Meetings
Below is a list of dates for the Parents' Association meetings for the 2019-2020 school year. All JCDS families are welcome and encouraged to attend the PA meetings.
2019-2020 Parents' Association Events
- Tuesday, August 20 at 8:30 a.m. in the Kelly Fine Arts Center
- Tuesday, September 24 at 8:15 a.m.
- Tuesday, November 5 at 8:15 a.m.
- Tuesday, January 14 at 8:15 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 11 at 8:15 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 10 at 8:15 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 21 at 8:15 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 12 at 8:15 a.m.
- PA Boohoo-Yahoo Coffee & Volunteer Fair: August 14 (7:45 to 9:45 a.m.)
- Parent Volunteer Training: August 22 (8:15 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.), January 10 (8:15 a.m.)
- School Pictures: September 17–18, October 15
- Fall Family Round-Up: October 25
- Vision Screening: November 12
- Book Fair: March 5-6
- Celebrate JCDS: March 28
- Field Day: April 9-10
- Teacher Appreciation: April 17
- Spring Fling: May 8
- Uniform Re-sale: May 15
* Please note that all Parent Volunteer training session locations will be announced in the Shark Weekly.