The Jacksonville Country Day School Parents' Association (PA) meets regularly and holds several events during the school year. All parents are welcome to attend PA meetings and all families are invited to PA events. Please mark your calendars and stay involved!
2018-19 Parents' Association Meetings
Below is a list of dates for the Parents' Association meetings for the 2017-18 school year. All meetings will be held in the Smith Center conference room A at the listed times. All JCDS families are welcome and encouraged to attend the PA meetings.
- Tuesday, August 28 at 8:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 25 at 8:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, November 6 at 8:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, January 15 at 8:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 12 at 8:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 5 at 8:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 9 at 8:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 7 at 8:30 a.m.
2018-19 Parents' Association Events
- PA Boohoo-Yahoo Coffee: August 15 (7:45 – 9:30 a.m.)
- Parent Volunteer Training: September 6 (8:15 a.m., 5:30 p.m.)*
- School Pictures: September 11 – 12, October 17
- Fall Family Round-Up: October 5
- Vision Screening: November 6
- Parent Volunteer Training: January 18 (8:15 a.m.)*
- Book Fair: March 7 - 8
- Celebrate JCDS (formerly the Gala): March 30
- Field Day: April 18 - 19
- Teacher Appreciation: April (TBD)
- Spring Fling: May 10
- Uniform Consignment Sale: May 17
* Please note that all Parent Volunteer training sessions will be held in the library unless otherwise noted.